Sunday, October 12, 2008

My fractured wrist

Here is a picture of my sadly fradtured arm.What happened was that a girl at my soccer game triped me and I put all my weight on it and theni got called to leave the game for awhile.The other day i went to the doctors and i took ex-rays of my wrist and i got the same ex-ray person when i hurt my foot (p.s. she touched my hand where it hurt and as you might guess it hurt.)Well my foot is a different story, that I do not remember. I'll take all concerns and apreciate that you read my blog,
thank you.

2 comments:

Shannon Cecil said...

Bummer girlie! do you have a cast? You didn't post the picture?
~Shannon

Anonymous said...

I have a brace but Jenni my blog manager hasn't put a picture up on my blog.Blame it on Jenni.